Firth Park club and Institute was formed over 95 years ago. The club was originally
situated on Hucklow Road, Firth Park and moved in 1924 to its present
location on Idsworth Road.
presently have over 1000 members.
Officially the name of the club is Firth Park WMC, although many locals
refer to it as “The Idsworth Road Club”
or just “The Idsworth”
Saturday and Sundays we have live entertainment;
usually a vocalist/s and a comedian. Sundays a live band.
travel from all parts of the country to “Play Firth
Park Club” and is generally accepted as one of
the best club concert rooms in Sheffield.
see the What’s On page for the schedule of acts.